Alice Part 2 Transfer
How To Use:
- Once you are ready to apply the transfer gently unroll your transfer and pull back the clear release sheet to separate the transfer from its protective paper.
- Decide where you would like to place it before completely removing the protective backing paper.
- Tape your transfer down to prevent it from moving while you apply it.
- You can gently lift the clear release sheet to check that it has adhered completely.
- Working from the outside edge inward, apply pressure to release the transfer.
- Transfers are sensitive to pressure and release when you rub them.
- Transfers can be layered, distressed or sealed.